《复仇》第11集 第14期:前途无量(在线收听

 You see, our charity supports foster kids 我们的慈善基金支持抚养那些

who have aged out of the system. 年龄超过政府所定标准的孤儿
They have nowhere to go, no guidance. 他们走投无路  也没有人引导
It can be a really scary time for them. 他们的青少年时期会非常糟糕
And... well, the more deep pockets in attendance, 此外  参加的商界大亨越多
The better it reflects on daniel as the new C.E.O. 就越能树立丹尼尔作为新总裁的威信
I like the way you think. 我觉得你的想法不错
Perhaps I can put in an appearance. 也许我到时会去捧个场
Terrific. 太好了
I'll put you on the V.I.P. List. 我会把你加到贵宾名单里
If all your consultants are this tenacious, Daniel, 丹尼尔  如果你的顾问个个都这么强悍
I predict good things for your future. 那我可以预见你将会前途无量
Go back to your meeting. I'll call later. 回去开会吧  待会儿我给你电话
Very impressive, Ms. Thorne. 干得漂亮  索恩小姐
I had a curious conversation 我最近跟丹尼尔·格雷森聊天的时候
with Daniel Grayson recently. 发现了一件有趣的事
He was inquiring... 他在问我
about our early software development. 关于我们早期软件开发的事情
That seems like a standard inquiry. 看上去没什么不妥
He just wants to assure fiscal transparency. 他只是想确保财务的透明度
Oh, I think it was more calculated than that. 我认为他的目的不仅如此
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473185.html