《复仇》第11集 第16期:重归于好(在线收听

 Did I tell you how beautiful you look in that dress? 我说过你穿这件裙子简直美若天仙么

Twice, actually. 说过两次了
Well, what can I say? 怎么说呢
Some things are worth repeating. 有的事说多少遍也不嫌烦
Master Grayson. 格雷森大人
Jason Prosser, what a surprise. 杰森·普罗塞  竟然是你
Nice to see you, Daniel. 你好  丹尼尔
And congrats on the Nolcorp coup. 恭喜你拿下诺氏集团集团
Aggressive play. 漂亮的主动出击
Your old man never could've put that deal to bed so quickly. 你父亲肯定打不出这么漂亮的闪击战
Don't be so sure. 别这么说
Whatever acumen I have for the job 不过我在工作中取得了怎么样的进步
I owe to my father. 都归功于我的父亲
He was my mentor. 他是我的导师
And now he's not even an employee. 可他现在甚至连员工都不是了
Who is this lovely lady? 这位迷人的女士是
Emily thorne. 艾米莉·索恩
Uh, I'm so happy you could make it, Mr. Prosser. 我真高兴你能来  普罗塞先生
I'm sorry. I-I thought you two knew each other. 抱歉  我还以为你们俩早就认识呢
Actually, your mother invited me this evening. 其实是你母亲邀请我来的
And you better have brought your checkbook. 你最好带了你的支票簿来
Victoria, aren't you a vision? 维多利亚  你真是太美了
Ah, among other things. 岂止是"美丽"啊
Hello, you two. 两位  你们好
I have to say how happy it makes me to see you together again. 看到你们俩重归于好我真高兴
Jason, you'll be pleased to know 杰森  如果你知道
that I had the bar stocked 我的酒吧存放了世间最有历史的
with the oldest japanese whiskey known to mankind. 日本威士忌  你会更高兴的
Come. 过来
What was that about? 怎么了
The rivalry between my dad and Prosser is legendary. 我爸跟普罗塞老早就结了梁子
She probably invited him here 她很有可能是故意把他叫过来
to embarrass me on the auction block. 在拍卖环节给我难堪
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473187.html