《复仇》第11集 第19期:守信用的人(在线收听) |
My parents? Why? 我父母 为什么 If the Ryan brothers want money, 瑞安兄弟俩想要钱的话
I've got plenty of my own. 我自己有的是
It isn't about money. 这跟钱无关
It's about power and influence. 得用权势压他们
Your mother's on record saying 你母亲公开说过
she'd do anything for me. 她可以为我做任何事
My mother isn't exactly known for living up to her word. 我母亲可不是一个守信用的人
My father,on the other hand, owes me big-time. 话又说回来 我父亲亏欠我不少
$50,000. Going once. 5万 一次
Twice. Sold. 两次 成交
Congratulations to Aiden Mathis of Takeda industries. 恭喜武田工业的艾登·马西斯
Uh,thank you. And let me assure you that Mr. Takeda 谢谢 我向大家保证武田先生
will be enjoying this bottle personally. 将会亲自享用这瓶酒
Thank you. 谢谢
And now for our final item of tonight's auction-- 现在欢迎我们今晚的最后一件拍品
The belle of the ball-a 1945 chateau d'huet. 舞会之花 1945年予厄酒庄原产酒
We'll start the bidding off at a modest $10,000. 我们先从1万起价竞拍
$10,000. Thank you. Do I have $20,000? 1万 谢谢 有2万吗
Thank you. Who will give me $25,000? 谢谢 有人愿意出25000吗
Do I have $25,000? 有25000吗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473190.html |