《复仇》第11集 第21期:利用未婚妻(在线收听) |
Mr. Grayson,congratulations. - Thank you. -格雷森先生 恭喜你 -谢谢 - That was great. - Thank you so much. -刚才太棒了 -非常感谢
Did you just invite me here to make your boy seem less... 你邀请我来是为了让你家小孩在他的投资人
boyish in front of his investors? 面前显得有男子气概吗
No, Jason. 当然不是 杰森
I invited you here because I enjoy your company. 我邀请你来是因为你是个不错的伴
Well,if that's true, 如果这是真的
perhaps we could continue this conversation 或许我们可以在某个更隐秘的地方
somewhere a little more private. 继续我们的谈话
Well,then. Let's have another round. 好啊 让我们再喝一杯
But the terrace is private enough. 阳台已经够隐秘了
Daniel. 丹尼尔
- Helen,you made it. - Sorry I'm late. -海伦 你来了 -抱歉 我来晚了
- Is the auction... - it's finished. -拍卖会 -已经结束了
You missed a good show. 你错过了一场好戏
Bidding got quite spirited towards the end there. 接近尾声的竞价很有看头
Oh,what a shame. I did so want to contribute. 真是遗憾 我本想也竞拍一下
I'm sorry. Have you two met? 抱歉 你们两个认识
Aiden Mathis,Helen Crowley. 艾登·马西斯 这是海伦·克劳利
- Aiden... - Mathis. -艾登 -马西斯
Oh,pleasure. 幸会
Oh,excuse me. I think it's time to pay the piper. 抱歉 我该去付钱了
Yes. 嗯
I was hoping you'd make an appearance. 我正期待着你露面呢
Really? Hope is so inactive. 真的吗 光期待可不行
And it seems to me you went to great lengths 但貌似你为了让我今晚过来
to get me here tonight-- 费了很大的功夫啊
Employing Daniel's ex-fiancee to reach me on your behalf. 利用丹尼尔的前未婚妻来接触我
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473192.html |