《复仇》第12集 第5期:相伴左右(在线收听

 I thought we were going for lunch. 我以为我们是去吃午餐的

We are. 的确
You love Kumamotos, right? 你喜欢熊本生蚝  对吧
Well, they're only fresh on the west coast, 只有在西海岸才能吃到新鲜的
and since the oysters can't come to us... 既然生蚝没法过来
No, I know what you're gonna say-- 我知道你要说什么
we gotta take this slow. 我们要慢慢来
But Stonehaven wants face time with everyone in the running, 斯通海文要和所有竞投人见面
and I'm at my best with you by my side. 而我只有你相伴左右时才表现最好
Daniel... 丹尼尔
I can't just pick up and leave. 我不能说走就走啊
I didn't even bring anything with me. 我什么都没带
Don't worry. I packed you a bag. 别担心  我帮你收拾了行李
I even bought you a couple of new outfits for Los Angeles. 我还给你带了几件去洛杉矶穿的新衣服
It's all on board. 都在飞机上
Listen, Em... 艾米
You helped me land Takeda Industries and NolCorp. 你帮我拿下了武田工业和诺氏
But this is my first real play as C.E.O. 但这是我成为总裁以来首次真正出击
Help me make it a trifecta. 帮我赢得三连胜吧
Please. 拜托了
Great. 太好了
Now I promise, this is a business trip. 我保证  只是公事出差
All right? We can take it as slow as you like. 你想怎么慢慢来都行
Unless... 除非
Easy, tiger. Let's get Stonehaven first. 悠着点  先去搞定斯通海文
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473411.html