《复仇》第12集 第11期:铭记于心(在线收听

 In my case, I literally was, 我当时真的是这样的

since that was the year I was released from juvie. 我从少管所出来那年  正好18岁
It was also the year our dad died. 也是我们父亲去世的那一年
Yeah... 对
It was. 是啊
I wish I had known you then. 真希望那时我就认识你
I can't imagine what it was like 我真的不能想象
to lose the only family you had. 失去唯一的家人  该有多难过
Thanks. 谢谢
Speaking of... 说到家人
Where's yours? 你的家人呢
Daniel forgot. 丹尼尔忘记了
My father is hopefully getting 我父亲正在努力
the Ryan brothers out of your hair, 让瑞安兄弟俩远离你们
and I'm meeting my mom in the city tonight 而我今晚要和我母亲在城里
for the ballet. 看芭蕾
It's kind of a tradition. 这都是老传统了
Speak of the devil. 说曹操曹操到
So what's the program tonight? I pray it's Balanchine. 今晚什么节目  一定要是巴兰钦指导的
Well, that's just it, Charlotte. 我正要和你说这事呢  夏洛特
Everything's okay, but I had to leave town suddenly, 一切都好  只是我突然有事得离开
and I won't be back until tomorrow. 明天才能回来
But I promise to make it up to you. 但我保证我会补偿你的
Are you serious? 你是当真的吗
You do know that I love you, don't you? 你知道我爱你  是吗
Yes. 嗯
Good. Then keep that close to your heart 好的  把这铭记在心
till I get back tomorrow. 等我明天回去
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473418.html