《复仇》第12集 第12期:盟友(在线收听) |
What does it mean 一个母亲取消了 when your mom cancels your birthday? 女儿的生日安排 这是干什么
I'd say it's her gift to you. 要我说 这是送你的礼物
I guess being a Grayson 作为格雷森家的人
just means learning to live with disappointment. 就得习惯和失望作伴啊
You're not a Grayson. 你不是格雷森家的人
Not really. 不全是
Victoria? 维多利亚
I'll get right on it. 我会立即处理的
Jason. 杰森
I am peeved with you. 我可是生你的气了
It seems that you've thrown your hat 貌似你也参与到了
into the Stonehaven ring. 斯通海文的收购中
Simply my compulsion to leave no stone unturned. 这只是我不遗余力追求的一个表现
Well, then as a major shareholder of Grayson Global, 那么作为格雷森国际的主要股东
let me disabuse you of your pessimistic outlook. 让我来纠正你悲观的前景吧
Aren't you still my competition? 你不也是我的竞争对手吗
Business makes for strange bedfellows. 生意场上谁都会成为盟友
My son, though well-intentioned, 尽管我儿子是好心
is not ready for this acquisition. 但他还没有做好收购的准备
So I'm here to protect the family business. 所以我来这是来保护家族产业的
There's something you're not telling me. 你一定有事情瞒着我
Only that you would make an excellent steward 除非你顺利收购
for Stonehaven. 斯通海文
And should that come to pass, 如果顺利的话
I hope you'll allow me to thank you later. 我希望你能接受我的感谢
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473420.html |