《复仇》第12集 第18期:合作愉快(在线收听

 I'm so glad Prosser bowed out. 我真高兴普罗塞退出了

Finally gives us a chance to relax. 我们终于有机会放松一下
Well,we always did make a good team. 咱俩合作从来都很厉害
And this time I promise to appreciate it. 这次我保证我一定会珍惜
I don't want to lose you again. 我不想再失去你
Daniel, please... 丹尼尔  够了
No,no,whatever it was, I'm--I'm not that guy anymore. 不  不管怎样  我都不再是原来的我
I'm just happy that you're giving me a chance to prove it to you. 我很高兴你给我机会让我证明给你看
What's in the bag? 包里是什么
Oh,it's a present for Charlotte. 是给夏洛特的礼物
For her birthday? 她的生日礼物
Oh,my god. I completely forgot. 天哪  我完全忘记了
Well,it can be from both of us. 其实我也忘了
To teamwork. 合作愉快
Teamwork. 合作愉快
Hey,Donna. Come to a decision yet? 唐娜  做出决定了吗
Right. 好的
No,no. Yeah. No. I understand. 不不  我理解
Yeah,best to be cautious. 对  还是谨慎为妙
No,we'll see you at 8:00. All right. 不  我们8点见  好的
- Prosser's back in the game. - What? -普罗塞又重回游戏了  -什么
I'm sure my mother did whatever she could 我确信我妈肯定竭尽所能
to keep him wrapped around her talon. 把他掌握在了自己魔爪下
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473426.html