《复仇》第12集 第23期:主题宴会(在线收听

 Home again. Home again. 回家了  又回家了

Yeah, we don't have to be, you know? 其实我们不必回来的
I mean, we can refuel the jet, 我们可以再给飞机加上油
head to the Bahamas, the Azores-- 飞去巴哈马  或者亚速尔群岛
anywhere without business or my mother. 任何不用谈生意也没有我妈的地方
I think I just want my own bed. 我想我只想躺回自己床上
But, you know, maybe we can plan another trip sometime soon. 也许等有空了再想想最近去哪玩
Just got your e-mail. Bidding on the house? 刚收到你的邮件  要出价竞标那间房子吗
Did you know that there was a secret passage? 你知道那房子还有条秘密通道吗
Because I am totally hosting a murder-mystery dinner. 因为我正准备举办一场谋杀揭秘主题的晚宴
That's what finally got you to commit, 那才是让你决定要买下的原因吗
a secret passage? 一条秘密通道
Mm, and, uh... 还有...
someone to walk through it with? 那个和我一起走过通道的人
I don't know, Nolan. 我不知道  诺兰
After everything with Marco-- 在马可的这么多事发生以后...
Hey, my feelings for Groucho Snarx 我对他的感觉
were fleeting and... 转瞬即逝
and a mistake. 而且自始至终都是个错误
I mean, he was only after one thing, 其实他只想要一件东西
and it wasn't me. 不是我
Just... 只是...
some dusty old computer program. 某个古老的计算机程序
You mean Carrion? 你是说"蚀尸"项目
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473434.html