《复仇》第2季 第27期:唯一的愿望(在线收听) |
Dad? 爸爸 Mom? 妈妈
Bon anniversaire, ma belle. 宝贝生日快乐
I thought you canceled my birthday. 我以为你把生日会取消了呢
- Never. - We rescheduled it. -怎么会 -只改了时间
We're celebrating you, sweetheart, 这不是正给你庆祝嘛亲爱的
Not the gregorian calendar. 没按公历来
Go on. Blow out the candles. 快点 吹蜡烛
I only have one wish this year. 我今年只有一个愿望
Anything. 什么都行
I have spent the last two days 我最近两天一直在想
thinking about family 家庭到底是什么
and what it means to be a daughter, 怎么做个女儿
a sister, and now an adult. 妹妹 还有一个成年人
And my only wish 现在我唯一的愿望
is that you support my first adult decision. 就是你们能够支持我成年后的第一个决定
I'm changing my name. 我要改名字
I filed papers at the courthouse today. 我今天已经在法庭提交了文件
You can now call me charlotte clarke. 你们现在可以叫我夏洛特·克拉克
Happy birthday, Charlotte. 生日快乐 夏洛特
From me and Daniel. 这是丹尼尔和我的心意
Emily. 艾米莉
Well, I didn't realize we'd extended invitations. 我们好像没有邀请你吧
Emily doesn't need one. 艾米莉用不着请
Let's get you a drink. Love you, sis. 我给你点喝的 爱你 妹妹
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474039.html |