《复仇》第2季 第30期:行为处事(在线收听

 I didn't sign off on this deal. 我并不赞同这个交易

Ink's already dry. 墨水都快干了
You're gonna have to take that up with your brother, Kenneth. 你们兄弟俩除了接受别无选择  肯尼斯
I'll buy it back. 我要把它买回来
$60,000. 六万美金
$65,000. 六万五
Let me save you this embarrassing display. 别这么丢人现眼了
Exclusive of your 6-year vendetta 抛开你这六年找错对象的
against the wrong man, 复仇行动不说
I know why you think you want the Stowaway. 我知道你们想要偷渡者酒吧的原因
I have been approached by investors for decades 几十年来一直有投资者找我
with plans to develop the docks, 计划在码头一带发展
and each one has resulted in the same conclusion-- 他们都得出一个结论  那就是
The owners have very deep roots, 酒吧老板已经在那扎稳了脚跟
and they aren't going anywhere. 哪儿都不会去了
You live in the castle above the village. 你住在高高在上的城堡里
You don't know what I know, 你不清楚我了解到的情况
What my father knew, how these people work. 我父亲了解这些人的行为处事
He almost had the waterfront in the palm of his hand. 他以前几乎将整个滨水区囊入怀中
All we need is the Stowaway, and we can regain 现在就差偷渡者酒吧了  搞定它
that foothold that he once had. 我们就能收复他的疆域
By what, changing community opinion 就想靠市政厅会议
with town hall meetings? 改变居民的意见
Nah. With muscle. 不  用拳头说话
Applying the proper amount of pressure, 施以足够的压力
I can have roulette wheels spinning by memorial day. 我就能在纪念日前让赌场的转盘转起来
Overly arrogant and ambitious. 骄傲自大  野心勃勃
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474042.html