《复仇》第13集 第3期:运用程序(在线收听

 What can you tell me about this file 你能从里面发现什么

I'm not seeing? 我看不到的东西
Well, what are we looking for? - Anything. 我们到底要找什么  -什么都要
All right. 好吧
Anything. Anything that leads me to who filmed it. 什么都要  只要能帮我找到拍录像的人
Well, this is the file's structural metadata. 这是文件的结构元数据
Embedded in its intel, bit rate, format... 内嵌在它的芯片  比特率  格式...
date of creation. 还有拍摄的时
Six years ago. 六年前
Six years ago? 六年前
Crowley led me to believe this was-- 克劳利告诉我这是
this was filmed three days ago. 这是三天前刚拍的
She lied. That's what they do. 她在撒谎  那才是他们的作风
See, there was nothing you or Emily could've done 明白了吗  无论你和艾米莉做什么
to prevent this. 都无济于事
It had already happened. 她已经死了
And Emily is no more to blame in this than you are. 这事不该再怪艾米莉  你也不用再自责
Is there any way to determine where it was filmed? 有办法查出这是在哪拍的吗
All right. Uh... 可以
- Yeah, there. See that? - An electric meter. So what? -看见那个吗  -一个电表  怎么了
Each one is embedded with a serial number 每个电表都内嵌一个代表它所在地的
unique to its location. 独特的序列号
If I can just enhance the image enough 只要我能把图片优化到高清
to read its sequence-- 就能看见它的序列号
we can hack the power company's records, find-- 然后黑进电力公司的数据库  找到...
And you have--you have the enhancement program? 你有这样的优化程序吗
- Yes. Yes, yes, yes. - Then run the enhancement program. -有  我有  -那就赶紧运行优化程序
But it's going to take time. 但这要花时间
- Look, why don't we call Emily... - No. -为什么我们不通知艾米莉  -不行
- tell her you have a lead-- -No. -告诉她你有新线索  -不行
No, I don't-- I don't want Emily involved. 我不同意  我不想把艾米莉牵扯进来
Aiden-- - Just run the program! 艾登  -快给我运行程序
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474045.html