《复仇》第13集 第7期:按要求行事(在线收听

 But we have to keep in mind what they're capable of. 但我们不能忘了他们能做到什么地步

Do I have to remind you what happened last time? 还要我提醒你上次发生了什么吗
I almost lost you. 我差点失去你
So why not let Emily help us get rid of them... 所以为什么不能让艾米莉帮我们永远地
forever? 摆脱他们
Conrad, a word. 康拉德  就说几句话
Victoria, do you mind? 维多利亚  你介意等会吗
We're actually in the middle of things-- 我们在谈要事
And fully clothed. How refreshing. 还都衣冠整齐  真是令人振奋
Perhaps it'd be best if you gave us 也许你该让我们
a moment of privacy. 单独待一会
I need a copy of every transaction 我要一份你在九十年代
you ever made on behalf of the Initiative in the '90s, 为联盟做的每笔交易记录的副本
the same ones that the government used 就是政府用来给大卫·克拉克
to convict David Clarke. 定罪的那份
You know, if I remember correctly, 要是我没记错的话
you long ago requested to remain ignorant 很久以前  你就表示对
of all those tedious little details. 那些无聊的小细节没兴趣
Would you care to explain the about-face? 能解释一下为什么转变态度吗
I overheard a phone conversation 我偷听了丹尼
between Daniel and Helen Crowley. 和海伦·克劳利的电话
- And I think it-- - You think it's begun. -我认为...  -你认为计划已经开始了
Yes. 没错
And if he follows their orders... 如果他按他们的要求行事...
He'll be culpable... 他将会...
of whatever catastrophe they're about to unleash. 为他们即将制造的灾难承担罪责
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474050.html