《复仇》第13集 第12期:最隐秘的秘密(在线收听

 It'll work because he trusts me. 这行得通  因为他信任我

How can you be so sure? 你凭什么这么肯定
That's impossible. 不可能
Because I know David's deepest secret. 因为我知道他最隐秘的秘密
Where did you get this? 你从哪儿弄来的
That's not important. The fact that I have it is. 这不重要  重要的是它在我手里
So it has been you all this time. 这么说一直都是你
I haven't even begun to make 他们犯下滔天罪行
you and your family suffer for what they've done. 我还没让你和你的家人赎罪呢
So... This is how it's gonna go. 你要做的是
You get your sorry ass back to the Stowaway 马上滚去偷渡者酒吧
and tell Jack that at the second look, 告诉杰克  经过再三考虑
the numbers no longer make sense to you 你对这次投资没兴趣了
or that you've had a change of heart 或者你改变主意了
or whatever lie it is you need to tell him. 随你怎么解释
As long as when you walk out of that bar, 只要你走出酒吧的时候
Jack is once again the sole owner 杰克重新成为
of the one thing his father was able to leave his sons. 他父亲唯一遗产的拥有者
And after you've apologized and wished him well... 等你道过歉  送过祝福后
you never, ever utter the name Porter again, 不要再打波特家的主意
or I promise, I will take a wrecking ball 否则我发誓  一定会
to every bit of this pathetic excuse for a life you've chosen. 不惜一切代价  让你悔不当初
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474055.html