《复仇》第13集 第13期:幸福生活(在线收听) |
Colleen deserved better than this. 珂兰不该是这种结局 Aiden, I'm so sorry. 艾登 我很遗憾
I am gonna track them down 我要找到他们
and put a bullet in each one of their heads. 爆了所有人的头
That's not the way. You know that. 不能这么做 你知道的
They'll just kill you, too. 这样你也会死
You don't understand, do you? 你是不是不明白
Everything I've done, all my training, 我的所有努力 所有训练
was to save my sister. I've failed her. 都是为了救我姐姐 我辜负了她
Just because you couldn't save Colleen, it doesn't mean... 没能救出珂兰并不代表
that you can't honor her. 你不能报仇雪恨
You know, we just have to approach this with a clear head. 我们只要冷静下来想出对策
Well, I'm sorry if I'm not 很抱歉 我做不到像你那样
as cold and calculated as you. 冷酷无情 精于算计
I can't just turn my feelings on and off 我没法在眨眼之间
at the flick of a switch. 控制自己的情绪
Is that what you think? 原来你是这么想的
That I don't feel? 你觉得我没感情吗
That I don't miss my father every single day? 我没有天天都在想念我父亲吗
That I don't mourn the life that I could have had? 我没有哀悼自己本该过上的幸福生活吗
But that's why people like you and me fight. 这些都是你我这样的人为之奋斗的原因
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474056.html |