《复仇》第13集 第19期:半斤八两(在线收听

 Conrad, is that you? 康拉德  是你吗

No, Victoria. 不  维多利亚
The house is empty. 屋里没人
It's just us. 只有我们俩
I thought 我觉得
you above all people 在所有人中
would have known better than to test our resolve. 你最清楚不该考验我们解决问题的方式
How the hell did you get in here? 你到底是怎么进来的
Did I not make it abundantly clear 我说得还不够明白吗
There would be deadly repercussions 要是敢策反丹尼尔反对我们
for warning daniel against us? 就会死得很惨吗
If you do anything to harm him, I swear that I will-- 如果你敢伤他一分一毫  我发誓我会...
You'll what, 你会如何
Neutralize me? 压制住我吗
That's right. 没错
We heard everything. 我们什么都听到了
So unless you hand over 要么你上交
Whatever evidence you claim to possess, 你声称的所有证据
Daniel will soon receive a call 否则丹尼尔很快就会收到电话
asking to meet me for a drink. 被邀和我一起喝茶
Only when he gets downstairs, 他一旦下楼
His regular driver will have taken the night off, 他的专职司机就会放一晚的假
and you will never see your boy again. 而你再也不会见到你儿子
You monster. 你是个魔鬼
Takes one to know one, hmm? 我们半斤八两  不是吗
You know, it'll be almost a shame 如果我不得不放弃你
When I finally have to dispense with you. 那真是无比让人遗憾
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474062.html