《复仇》第14集 第4期:逃离魔爪(在线收听

 Padma. 帕德玛

Uh, no. Absolutely not. 不  绝对不行
I am not putting her in any more danger 她已经身处险境了
than she's already in. 我不能再让她犯险
And I don't trust her. 而且我不信任她
See? Off-limits. 看见了吗  没商量
Why? Look, it's too late to save her from the Initiative. 为什么  要救她脱离联盟已经太迟了
She's already in their grasp. 她早已逃不出他们的魔爪
But if the story about her father's kidnapping is true, 但若她父亲被绑架的事是真的
then we might actually be able to save him... and her. 也许我们能拯救他们俩
He is right, Nolan. 他说得对  诺兰
If you really want to help Padma and her father, 你要真想帮帕德玛和她父亲
no one's better equipped to do that than Aiden. 艾登是你的最佳人选
I gotta go. 我得挂了
Ashley. 阿什莉
What a surprise. 真是稀客啊
I know. It's been a long time. 是啊  好久了
That's not what I meant. 我不是这个意思
What are you doing here? 敢问有何贵干
Sharing concern about a mutual friend. 我来关心一下某位我们共同的朋友
I think Amanda Clarke might be in over her head 我想  阿曼达·克拉克和格雷森一家
with the Graysons. 结下梁子了
She ruined an important deal I'd been brokering 她勒索康拉德
for the sale of the Stowaway by blackmailing Conrad. 毁了我中介的卖掉偷渡者酒吧的交易
Amanda, blackmail? I find that hard to believe. 阿曼达会勒索  真是难以置信
And I would agree with you if I hadn't seen it for myself. 要不是亲眼所见  我也这么觉得
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474067.html