《复仇》第14集 第5期:搞事情(在线收听

 Well, I hate to interrupt the honeymoon, 我也不想打扰你们的蜜月

but this really couldn't wait. 但这事实在等不了
Okay. Whatever it is, put the gun down, 好吧  不管你想做什么  把枪放下
and let's talk. 我们谈谈
Sorry, J.P., no can do. 抱歉  杰克·波特  这可不行
You forced my hand when you got Conrad 要怪就怪你当初让康拉德
to back out of our deal. 退出了我们的交易
He says you two idiots 他说你们两个
have got some kind of leverage over him. 手里有他的把柄
What leverage? 什么把柄
A friend lent me the money to buy him out. 一个朋友借我的钱  把酒吧买断了
End of story. 就这回事
Not according to Grayson. 格雷森可不是这么说
Sounds like somebody's getting played. 貌似某个人被耍了啊
Amanda... get him on the phone. 阿曼达...给他打电话
I'm sure we can sort this out. 我们能把事搞清楚
Okay, fine. 好吧
Sit down. Let's go. Have a seat. 坐下  快坐下
Please tell me you don't know what he's talking about. 快告诉我  你不知道他在说什么
We do not want to mess with this guy. 我们可不想跟他有瓜葛
He's seriously deranged. 他是个疯子
He would have no problem hurting either one of us. 他完全可能伤害我们
Hurting us? 仅是伤害我们
Jack, the guy snuck on our boat with a gun. 杰克  这家伙拿着枪偷偷上船
He's gonna kill us 他会杀了我们的
unless we kill him first. 除非我们先杀了他
Hey, hey, hey. Enough chitchat. 喂喂喂  别说悄悄话了
I can't get a damn signal out here. 这一点信号都没有
If you let me sail us closer to shore, 如果你让我把船开得离岸近点
you'll get a few bars. 或许能搜到几格信号
Okay. That's a good idea, Gilligan. 好想法啊  笨手笨脚船长
No, no, no, no. You sit down. I got this. 不不不  你坐下  我知道怎么做
You. You come with me. 你跟我来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474068.html