《复仇》第14集 第7期:阴阳怪气的妈妈(在线收听

 Nate's cell phone's out of range. 奈特的电话也不在服务区

But the last time it sent a signal was... 但最后一次发出信号的地方是
Halfway to Nantucket? 去南塔基特岛的半路上
We need a boat. 我们得找个船
Biscotti from Stefania's. 斯蒂芬妮亚家的意大利脆饼
Best in the city. 全城最好的
Oh, thanks. That's my favorite. 谢谢  我最喜欢了
I should've had you join me instead. 我应该邀请你的
I was expecting Helen Crowley for a breakfast meeting 我还想和海伦·克劳利来个她一直要求的
that she requested, but she never showed. 早餐会谈呢  可她一直没来
Oh, would you like me to give her a try? 你想让我去联系她吗
Yeah, just call and confirm that she'll be coming tonight 行  打电话确认一下她今晚能参加
to the Labor Day party. 劳动节派对
We can talk there. 我们可以在那谈
Ms. Crowley is preoccupied 克劳利女士现在
with a more pressing matter at the moment. 正忙于更紧要的事务
You've spoken to her? 你跟她联系了
Oh, yes. 对
She came over to the house last night. 她昨天晚上去家里了
It seems someone tipped her off 貌似有人把我拿着的那些证据
to the evidence I've been holding. 告诉了她
And let me guess. 让我猜猜
Forced you at gunpoint to hand it over? 举着枪  逼你交给她
No, I gave it to her willingly to save you. 不  我为了救你很乐意的给了她
This story gets more and more ridiculous 每次你一说话  整个事情就变得
every time you open your mouth. 越来越可笑
You never had any evidence against Helen Crowley 你根本就没有针对海伦·克劳利的证据
Because there never was any conspiracy against you. 因为从来就没有什么针对你的阴谋
You know damn well I was never in any danger. 你清楚地知道我从未身涉险境
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474070.html