《复仇》第14集 第8期:夫妻对质(在线收听

 I'm looking for Nolan Ross. 我找诺兰·罗斯

Yeah, if you find him, tell him he's fired. 如果你能找到他  告诉他  他被炒了
Padma just walked in. 帕德玛刚进来
It's for you. 找你的
Padma, it's me. 帕德玛  是我
Thank god. Where are you? 谢天谢地  你在哪里
I had an unrelated emergency that required my immediate attention. 我正在处理一个毫不相干的紧急情况
The guy who handed you the phone--Aiden Mathis? 给你电话的艾登·马西斯
He's a friend. 他是自己人
I remember him. He worked with Daniel Grayson. 我记得他  他和丹尼尔·格雷森共事
How do you know we can trust him? 你怎么知道我们可以信任他
Because the same people who took your father 因为劫持了你父亲的人
kidnapped his sister. 绑架了他妹妹
You're in good hands, I promise. I have to go. 他会照顾好你  我保证  我先挂了
This interruption had better be warranted. 这次找我最好有要事
Well, you tell me, Conny. 你说呢  康尼
I'm holding court with the Porters as we speak. 我正在和波特夫妇对质呢
Your story and Jack's aren't exactly matching up. 你和杰克的说法不太一样啊
Oh, well, that's because,as always, 好吧  这是因为
the wife is the source of the issue, 那位妻子才是问题之源  一向如此
leaving the husband blissfully ignorant of the mess 使得丈夫对于他需要回答的事由
he'll have to answer for. 一无所知
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474071.html