《复仇》第14集 第9期:完璧归赵(在线收听

 Wait. Are you telling me that Amanda's the one 等等  你是说阿曼达才是

that's got your neck in a vice, not Jack? 牵制你的人  不是杰克
What I'm telling you is 我是说
that girl is in possession of a laptop that belongs to me. 那个女孩拿走了我的一台笔记本电脑
Now if you can return it intact, 如果你能完璧归赵
I'll see to it that your own ambitions are rewarded 我会保证你的雄心会得到满足
far beyond your current ability to imagine. 远超你的想象
Uh, Mr. Ryan, I will need assurances that she has neither the intention 瑞安先生  我需要确保
nor the ability to ever come after me again. 她不想  并且不能报复我
Don't worry about it. She won't. 别担心  她不会的
Grayson told me about the computer that you swiped. 格雷森告诉我你偷了一台电脑
We can do this the easy way, 要么我们好好商量
or your new husband can catch a bullet. 要么你的新郎吃枪子
Do you understand me? 明白了吗
Fine. You win. It's yours. 好吧  你赢了  给你就是了
Good. 很好
Just promise me you won't hurt Jack. 但你保证不伤害杰克
Cross my heart, hope to die. 对天发誓
What are you doing? 你要干嘛
It's in my backpack. 电脑在我包里
Oh,yeah,go ahead. 好吧  去吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474072.html