《复仇》第14集 第10期:榨干每一分钱(在线收听

 No bullets. 没子弹

You think I'm stupid, huh? 你以为我是傻瓜吗
You don't think that I checked this boat before we shoved off? 你以为我们起航前我没检查过这艘船
I took you at your word when you threatened to kill me 你因为我害杰克进监狱  威胁要杀我时
for putting Jacky boy in the slammer. 我就相信你的威胁是来真的
I guess now... 我猜现在
I can break that little promise I just made, huh? 我可以反悔刚才的承诺了吧
No,stop. Leave Jack out of this. 不  停下  别把杰克扯进来
Getting together with Jack was just my excuse to stay in the Hamptons 和杰克在一起是我留在汉普顿的借口
while I collected evidence to bring down the Graysons. 以便我收集资料扳倒格雷森一家
What are you talking about? 你说什么
They murdered my father and got away with it scot-free. 他们谋杀了我父亲  无罪脱身
I'm here for payback, 我是来复仇的
something you and I both have in common. 咱俩有很多共同之处
Come on. Be smart about this. 拜托  放聪明些
You do this for Grayson, 你为格雷森效犬马功劳
his next move is to hang you out to dry. 他转眼就会卸磨杀驴
Please, please, please be here. 拜托  拜托  一定要在这里
I've got the proof. You've got the muscle. 我有证据  你有力气
Together we can bring these people to their knees. 我们一起可以扳倒他们
Squeeze them for every penny if that's what you want. 如果你愿意  榨干他们每一分钱
Thank you, Declan. 谢啦  德克兰
Okay, fine. 好吧  好吧
But I want to see what's on that computer first, 但我要先看看电脑里有什么
and then we'll talk. 然后再商量
It's not here. It's in Montauk. 电脑不在这里  在蒙托克
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474073.html