《复仇》第14集 第11期:承认生父(在线收听) |
Okay. Time of death is 3:05 p. m. 好的 空调的死亡时间是下午3点05分 Don't be so hard on yourself. 别对自己太苛刻
That thing is practically as old as my--mother. 这空调老的快赶上我...妈妈
What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
Charlotte. Hello, declan. 你好 夏洛特 你好 德克兰
Hello. 你好
I've come to invite you to the house. 我来邀请你去家里
It's the end of summer, and it seems we've barely seen you. 已经夏末了 我们都没怎么见到你
And tonight's our annual Labor Day party. 今晚是一年一度的劳动节派对
and things just would not be the same without you there. 你不在一切都不一样
Oh, she needs me for another publicity stunt. 她又要请我做秀了
Take him. 换你抱
Okay. 好了
You've wasted your time coming here. 你要无功而返了
Dad only needs the Grayson family by his side. 爸爸只需要格雷森家的人陪在左右
And I'm a Clarke now, something to be ashamed of. 我改姓克拉克 这可羞于启齿啊
Now if you recall, after our last publicity stunt, 你回想一下 上次做秀时
I embraced your paternity. 我大方承认了你的生父
And I can see that you've inherited 看得出来 你从大卫那里继承的
far more than David's surname. 远远不止他的姓氏
I'm not ashamed of you, darling. 我不以你为耻 亲爱的
I'm very proud of you. 你是我的骄傲
Well, I appreciate the sentiment. 感谢你的真情流露
But I'm sorry. I can't fake any more Grayson smiles. 但是抱歉 我无法再为格雷森家做秀
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474074.html |