《复仇》第14集 第14期:名存实亡的夫妻(在线收听

 Victoria, may I say, you are positively radiant 维多利亚  恕我直言  你的光辉

in your natural element? 真是与生俱来
You mean in the midst of a crisis or with blood on my hands? 因为我处在风口浪尖还是手染鲜血
No, I mean, in that dress 都不是  是因为你衣着光鲜
at one of your wickedly extravagant soirees. 游走于你这场极尽奢华的晚会中
Conrad, your gall never ceases to repulse me. 康拉德  你的厚颜无耻还是那么讨人厌
Overt flattery aside, 撇开刻意讨好
This extravagant soiree marks not only 这场奢华的宴会不仅标志着
the beginning of your farcical political career... 你可笑的政治生涯的开端
but the end of summer, 还有夏天的结束
and therefore, our personal entanglement. 我们的私人纠葛也能随之终结
You and I had a deal. 我们已经达成共识了
Oh, no, no, no, my pet. 不  不  不  我的小乖乖
You made a proclamation that I never agreed to. 我可没答应你的条件
And less you've forgotten, 你最好别忘了
we can't possibly disentangle from one another now. 事到如今  我们已经不可能划清界限了
Because of last night? 是因为昨晚的事吗
Well, there is that. 那只是一小部分的原因
And because voters worship family values, 更多的是因为选民们重视家庭观念
and without you at my side, my ambitions will fail. 没你在我身边  我的壮志雄心必败无疑
You know full well I could give a whit  你非常清楚  我能给你的个人事业
about your personal ambitions. 所做的贡献有限
Oh, you do. But you do give a whit about our son. 是啊  但你的确为我们的儿子做了"有限"的贡献
So let's press the flesh, shall we? 我们该去握手致意了吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474077.html