《复仇》第14集 第15期:妥协的母爱(在线收听

 Let's keep this our little secret, shall we? 这事你知我知  说好了

My, uh, compliments on a lovely evening. 多谢今晚的款待
Oh, all credit to my wife, mister... 这都归功于我妻子  您是...
- Call me Trask. - Trask. -叫我查斯克就好  -查斯克
I was hoping to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. 如您不介意  我想请教几个问题
As a matter of fact, we do. 恰恰相反  我们介意
This is a private function, 这是私人聚会
and we specifically excluded the press. 我们明确拒绝媒体采访
I'm not a reporter, Mrs. Grayson. 我不是记者  格雷森太太
Well, then... How can we help you? 那请问  您有何贵干
You can start by telling me what happened to Helen Crowley. 你可以从海伦·克劳利的事开始慢慢说
After Ms. Crowley's driver dropped her at home, 司机送克劳利女士回家以后
her phone was switched off, and we lost contact. 她的手机就关机了  我们联系不上她
How vexing for you. 那您一定很苦恼
And you. 苦恼的还有你们
Her driver confirmed that she was here before that, 她的司机说  她回家之前来过这里
meeting with you, Mrs. Grayson. 和你见过面  格雷森太太
That's right. 没错
I proposed a trade-- the evidence I had been holding 我想和她交易  用我手中的证据
in exchange for her assurance that my son would not be harmed. 换取她不伤害我儿子的保证
Helen Crowley doesn't negotiate. 海伦·克劳利从不和人谈条件
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474191.html