《复仇》第15集 第7期:不在场证明(在线收听

 Good morning to you, too, Ms. Davenport. 你也早  达文波特小姐

That's why you chose yesterday 所以你才选在昨天
to announce your gubernatorial run, isn't it? 宣布竞选州长一事吗
You needed an audience for your alibi. 你需要听众为你做不在场证明
That's ridiculous. 荒谬
Horrific, some might say. 有人会说这叫可怕
I know that you met with Nate Ryan 我知道你见了奈特·瑞安
while Jack and Amanda were getting married. 在杰克和阿曼达结婚的时候
I had to tell him the waterfront deal was off. 我已经告诉他停止滨水区的交易了
I had no idea it would result in all this carnage. 我没想到这会导致这场残杀
I don't believe you. 我不相信你
Oh, well, then believe what you must. 信什么随你的便
And while you're busy pointing fingers, 当你忙着品头论足时
bear in mind that not only were you an active participant 别忘了你不仅参与了
in all my recent interactions with Mr. Ryan and Mr. Porter, 我最近和瑞安先生和波特先生的往来
You are actually the architect of the deal, 你还一手促成了这次交易
not to mention a material witness 更别提你亲眼目睹了
to Amanda's treachery against me. 阿曼达对我真面目的揭露
I had no issue with Amanda. 我和阿曼达毫无瓜葛
What happened to her is a tragedy. 她的遭遇是一场悲剧
That's a sentiment I intend to echo at 这就是我要在你即将安排的
the press conference you're about to arrange, 媒体发布会上要表达的态度
unless of course this is your roundabout way 当然  除非这是你为了辞职
of tendering your resignation. 而采取的迂回手段
Didn't think so. 我可不这么想
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474200.html