《复仇》第15集 第17期:情同姐妹(在线收听

 I saw you on TV. I'm sure it wasn't easy 我在电视上看见你了  我知道这不好受

Watching Conrad capitalize on all this. 眼睁睁看着康拉德利用这一切
Here. Let me help you. 我来帮你吧
Thank you. 谢谢
I remember when Amanda first moved in here. 我还记得阿曼达第一次搬进来的时候
She said it was the first place that ever felt like home. 她说这是第一次找到有家的感觉的地方
Except for her father's cottage, 还有他父亲的别墅
which... now belongs to you. 现在那里属于你了
You gonna put that in your eulogy? 你会把那个写进悼词里吗
No. 不会
What about your time together in juvie? 那你们共同在少管所度过的时光呢
I always wondered 我一直怀疑
how you got so close so fast. 你们怎么能这么快变得这么亲密
Did she pick you up from Allenwood like she promised? 她像承诺的一样去艾伦伍德接你了吗
It was in the duffel bag with the computer she was hiding, 这个就放在她藏那台计算机的背包里
or you were both hiding as far as I know. 又或者据我所知  是你们一起藏的
Jack-- 杰克
On top of all the misery, 经历了这么多苦难
to find out that you were lying to me, too? 结果你也在骗我
You didn't just know each other. You were like sisters. 你们不只是认识  你们情同姐妹
It was a part of my past 这只是我的过去
I didn't want anyone to know about. 我不想告诉任何人
Why? Didn't want to tarnish your perfect image? 为什么  不想破坏你完美的形象
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474210.html