《复仇》第16集 第2期:保险索赔(在线收听

 I wish that I could expedite the claim on your wife's policy, 我希望可以加快你妻子的保险索赔

but I'm afraid it won't be fully processed 但恐怕只有刑事侦查结束后
until the criminal investigation is closed. 才能进行保险索赔工作
I understand. 我理解
If it would give you peace of mind... 如果这样子可以让你放心
I could set up a life insurance policy 我可以建立一份人寿保险
to make sure that your baby is taken care of... 确保你的孩子得到妥善照顾
in the unlikely event of another tragedy. 以防万一再有不测
Yeah. I think that'd be a good idea. 好的  这是个好办法
I'll draw up the paperwork and I'll give you a call. 我去起草书面文件  电话联系
Thanks. 多谢
You okay? 你还好吗
I'm just going crazy trying to make sense of that night. 我一直想弄清楚那天晚上发生的事
What happened out there? 到底发生了什么
Somebody pulls me out of the water, 有人把我拉出水面
calls an ambulance for me, doesn't leave a name? 替我叫了救护车  但却没说名字
I'm still trying to figure out why Nolan told me 我还在试图弄清楚为什么诺兰告诉我
you two had checked in to the hotel in Nantucket. 你们两个已经在南塔基特岛入住了
He said that? 他说过这话
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474341.html