《复仇》第16集 第6期:复活(在线收听

 I don't even know him, Nolan. I was 13. 我基本不认识他  诺兰  我当时才13岁

But I highly doubt that 但是我绝对相信
he was in London buying antique books last week. 他上周在伦敦绝不是为了买古籍
Well, you think we could be dealing with another Tyler? 你觉得我们面对的是另一个泰勒吗
Tyler was sick. Eli is a wild card. 泰勒有病  而伊莱是个不定时炸弹
But if he figures out who I am, he could ruin everything. 万一他猜出我是谁  会毁了我们的计划
Well, I'll check him out. 我去调查一下他的底细
So long as Padma's in a holding pattern with the initiative, 只要帕德玛和联盟仍有联系
it'll be a welcome distraction. 来点小插曲也没什么关系
They haven't reached out to her yet? 他们还没联系她吗
Not a peep. She's in seclusion until they do. 还没有  这之前她还不能露面
Where are you going? 你要去哪
I have to talk to Jack before Eli does. 我得在伊莱找杰克之前先跟他谈谈
Well, I thought Jack wasn't talking to you. 杰克不是不跟你说话了吗
You do know that guilt is a bottom-feeder? 你知道吗  罪恶感能存活很久
It can't be drowned in your afternoon tumbler. 不是你下午喝杯小酒就可以淹没掉的
Oh, I'm sorry if I can't reconcile the taking of a life 很抱歉我无法像你们一样
as easily as you. 若无其事地活着
The name "Amanda Clarke" keeps ringing my ears. 阿曼达·克拉克的名字总回响在我耳畔
Well, then we have something in common. 这点我跟你一样
But where you let it consume you, 但是和你麻醉自己不同的是
your mother and I have chosen to resurrect her. 你母亲和我选择使她复活
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474345.html