《复仇》第16集 第8期:冒大风险(在线收听

 Will you excuse me a second? 失陪一下

Yeah. 好的
What can I do for you? 有什么为你效劳的
Jack, listen, I know I-I hurt you. 杰克  我知道我伤害了你
It was just, um... 只是...
kind of hoping that you'd give me another chance. 希望你能再给我一次机会
Okay. 好
How about you start by answering a question? 那你先回答我一个问题
When you and Amanda were in juvie, 你和阿曼达在少管所的时候
What was the opinion she had of her father? 她对她的父亲是什么态度
What do you mean? 这话是什么意思
I got her foster brother here saying the entire time he knew her, 她的继兄来跟我说  从他们认识起
she hated her dad. 她就恨她的父亲
He said that to you? 他告诉你的吗
Among other things. 还有别的事情
Now if that's true, 如果那是真的
why would Amanda risk everything trying to prove 为什么阿曼达还要冒这么大风险
that the Graysons had David Clarke framed? 证明是格雷森家陷害了阿曼达·克拉克呢
All right. Thanks, Jack. 好了  谢谢  杰克
Will I be seeing you at the foundation party? 我还能在基金会派对上见到你吗
- Wouldn't miss it. - Good. -我一定会去  -那好
- Eli, Emily-- - Don't worry. -伊莱  这位是艾米莉  -不用了
Mrs. Grayson introduced us this morning. 格雷森太太今早介绍过我们认识了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474347.html