《复仇》第16集 第9期:人间蒸发(在线收听

 You really fell off the map after you did your time. 你出狱之后就人间蒸发了

I mean, I spent years trying to track you down, 近年来我都在寻找你的踪迹
but all I found was a stripper passing herself off as you. 但只找到一个以你的名义死亡的脱衣舞娘
When I saw her photo, 看着她的照片
I knew you weren't really dead. 我就知道死的不是你
So... what's the con? 所以  你耍了什么把戏
No con. I just got sick of trying to outrun my name... 没什么把戏  我厌恶了逃避自己的名字
So I traded it for the one I have now. 所以交换得来了现在的身份
So Emily Thorne-- that's the... dead girl? 所以死去的姑娘叫艾米莉·索恩吗
That doesn't seem like an even trade to me. 在我看来  这样的交换好像不公平
I mean, you got money and shed the name, 你有了钱  也摆脱了名字
but the stripper gets a broke-ass boyfriend 而那个脱衣舞娘只得到了个穷光蛋男友
and a one-way ticket to the bottom of the Atlantic? 还有通往大西洋底的单程票吗
Eli... 伊莱
Why did you come here? 你为什么来这里
I already told you. 我已经告诉你了
your illegitimate sister invited me. 你同父异母的妹妹请我来的
If it's money that you want, I've got plenty of it. 如果你想要钱  我有的是
But I can't have you staying here. 但我不能让你留在这
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474348.html