《复仇》第16集 第13期:骗子哥哥(在线收听

 Now will you go? 现在你能走了吗

That, uh... was the deal, 本来  是这么说的
But... I wouldn't want to be rude 但我不想这么快就离开晚会
by bowing out of the party too soon. 因为这样太没礼貌了
Excuse me. 失陪了
I am not entirely convinced your faux bro 我不太相信你这个骗子哥哥
plans to hold up his end of the bargain. 会遵守你们的约定
Well, I'll have to make sure he does. 我得想办法保证他会遵守
Cheers. 干杯
Charlotte. 夏洛特
Hey, you looking for an escape route? 你在找逃出去的路吗
Declan, you made it. 德克兰  你来了
Where were you all day? Did you skip school? 你这一天都去哪了  逃学了吗
I tried calling you. 我给你打过电话
Sorry. My day just slipped away. 对不起  这一天不知不觉就过去了
Here you are. 你在这儿啊
- Hey, man. - Hi. -你好  哥们  -嗨
- Eli James. - Declan. -伊莱·詹姆斯  -德克兰
Eli grew up with Amanda. 伊莱是跟阿曼达一起长大的
Declan is Amanda's brother-in-law. 德克兰是阿曼达的小叔子
And your boyfriend. 还是你的男朋友
Ah. Well, Charlotte here is a sweetheart. 夏洛特这人太好了
She was nice enough to show me around the island today. 她今天带我在岛上转了一圈
So that's where your day went? 原来你今天就干这个了
Can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗
Sure, but can it wait? 当然  但是以后再谈吧
There are a few people I wanted to introduce Eli to. 我还想给伊莱介绍几个人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474352.html