《复仇》第16集 第14期:并不好的关系(在线收听

 Hey, man. Why don't I get you a drink? 哥们  我给你拿杯酒吧

You look like you could use it. 你应该喝点
You know what? I'm good. 我很好
You guys go ahead and, uh... 你们俩继续吧
You call me when you're not so preoccupied. 等你不忙的时候给我打电话
Only Ashley Davenport can whip together 只有阿什莉·达文波特才能这么快
such an elegant gala so quickly. 筹划好一场如此优雅的晚会
Thanks, Emily. 谢谢你  艾米莉
I'm glad someone appreciates 我很高兴有人懂得
that these parties don't just throw themselves. 这些晚会不是让他们来放纵的
Listen... you know the heads-up 你还记得当时
that you gave me about Amanda? 跟我说要提防阿曼达吗
I wanted to return the favor  我想在有人受到伤害前
before anybody else gets hurt. 还你这个人情
Amanda's foster brother? 阿曼达寄的继兄
What about him? 他怎么了
He and Amanda were not as close as he's claiming. 他和阿曼达的关系不像他说的那么好
Amanda told me that a couple of years ago, 阿曼达跟我说  几年前
he looked her up at the club she was working at. 他去她工作的那家俱乐部看她
He was in trouble with some people. 他当时惹上了一些麻烦
He needed some money. 需要钱
If I were the Graysons, I wouldn't be comfortable 如果我是格雷森夫妇  我可不愿意
with him under this roof. 让他待在这里
Okay. I'm on it. 好吧  我去搞定
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474353.html