《复仇》第16集 第15期:披着羊皮的狼(在线收听

 I take it that's the prodigal brother. 那人就是浪荡哥哥吧

In the flesh. 如假包换
And on the prowl, by the looks of it. 看上去他像是在寻找目标
Well, maybe I could take a few pointers 或许我能跟他学学
on wooing Grayson offspring. 怎么讨好格雷森家的少爷
Daniel still hasn't spoken to me 自从丹尼尔在市中心被打后
since his meltdown in midtown. 他还一直没有跟我说过话
Does he know that his father intervened? 他知道他父亲涉及其中吗
No, not yet. 不  现在还不知道
And still no details on the position 还是没有关于康拉德
that Conrad wants to discuss with you? 跟你讨论的那个职位的消息吗
No, but I have a feeling I'm about to find out. 没有  但我觉得我会有所发现的
Look, in the meantime, 与此同时
why don't you give Daniel a push? 你为什么不给丹尼尔说一下呢
Help assuage his guilt about putting me 让他别再内疚于
between him and the initiative. 把我置于他和联盟之间
No, it's too risky. 不行  这太危险
He'll question my motives 我一接近他
from the moment I knock on his door. 他就会对我起疑心的
Well, perhaps I can lead him to yours. 或许我可以让他来接近你
Are you telling me 你是在告诉我
Eli's a wolf in sheep's clothing? 伊莱是披着羊皮的狼吗
Because all I can see is the sheep. 在我看来他只是一只羊
If he and Amanda were, in fact, estranged, 如果他和阿曼达以前真的不和
then why is he here? What does he want? 那他为什么要来  他想要什么
What every sheep wants-- 管他想要什么
money, status. Who cares? 钱  地位  谁在意呢
I'm just relieved he's not allied 他只要不是跟死去的那位一条心
with that poor lost soul. 我就松一口气了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474354.html