《复仇》第16集 第16期:白天喝酒(在线收听

 You gotta be kidding me. 你是在开玩笑吧

Look, um... 听我说
I'm just here to try and talk some sense into you. 我来只是想跟你讲讲道理
We're not friends. I accept that. 我们不是朋友  这我接受
But I know it's not like you to be in your cups at midday 但我知道你不会在大白天就喝酒
or take on some shiny suit at the slightest provocation. 也不会受到挑衅就穿着西装打架
As long as my future's tied up with yours, 只要咱俩的未来息息相关
I have a stake in your well-being. 我就得对你负责
Mm. I'm touched. 我真感动
You gonna recommend a therapist? 你要给我推荐个心理医生吗
No. 不是
But I do know someone you can talk to. 但我知道你可以跟谁聊聊
look, you, uh... 你
you accused me of having designs on your ex, 你说我对你的前任有想法
but I assure you, I've moved on. 但我向你保证  我已经翻篇了
Emily, on the other hand, hasn't. 然而  艾米莉却没有
And that was, uh... 而且
painfully evident for the entire time we dated. 在我们处的那段时间很明显能看出来
I just thought you should know. 我只是觉得应该告诉你
And if there's anyone who can 如果有人能够帮助你
help you through whatever it is you're suffering, 度过你现在所经历的困难时期
Then we both know she's a good listener. 我们都知道她善于聆听
Did she put you up to this? 是她让你和我谈的吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474355.html