《复仇》第16集 第17期:没胆做的事(在线收听

 'Cause I imagine it's how you scored your invite tonight. 我觉得是她邀请你今晚出席的

No. 不是
Once again, your instincts fail you. 你的直觉再一次骗了你
It was your father who summoned me. 是你爸爸让我来的
Regardless of what you're gonna donate, 不论你要捐款多少
It's gonna be, I don't know, half of it's-- 都会有大概一半...
Can I have a word? 我能插句话吗
Well, I certainly hope this word is worth 100 grand, 我希望你说的话能值十万美金
Because that's about the size of the donation you just scared off. 因为这是你刚刚赶走的捐款数额
Yeah, I hope your explanation's worth twice that, 是啊  我希望你的解释能有两倍的价值
'cause I'm gonna take you out right here in front of everyone. 否则我要在众人面前把你轰出去
Oh, variations on the theme you set at happy hour. 你想给酒局找点新乐子吗
Aiden Mathis just told me 艾登?马西斯刚告诉我
you appointed him treasurer of the foundation. 你让他成为慈善基金的理财人
What the hell are you doing? 你到底想干什么
What you don't have the brass to do. 做你没胆做的事
Whilst every dime we collect in Amanda Clarke's honor 把借阿曼达?克拉克之名捞来的每一分钱
Will be distributed to those in need, 都用在该用的地方
neither the patrons... 不论是赞助人
nor the future treasurer of the A.C.F. 还是以后的理财人
will ever be aware of its true purpose. 都永远不会知道钱的真正用途
This whole foundation's a front? 整个基金会都是个幌子吗
You, you are unbelievable. 你真是不可理喻
After the downing of flight 197, 197航班坠毁后
the investigation tied up all of our capital. 调差委员会冻结了我们所有资产
We could have lost everything, Daniel. 我们差点就失去一切了  丹尼尔
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474356.html