《复仇》第16集 第18期:不可磨灭的回忆(在线收听

 Amanda and I weren't just friends. 阿曼达不仅是我的朋友

We were family. 还是我的家人
Check out faux bro 看看那个假模假式的兄长
Climbing mount Grayson like it ain't no thang. 拼命地和格雷森家族套近乎
I'm gonna go over there. 我要过去那边
And even though it's been over a decade since I last saw her... 虽然距离我上次见她已经有十多年了
She left a lifelong impression. 她给我留下不可磨灭的回忆
She was amazing, wasn't she? 她很好  对吧
She was. 是的
Amanda told me that she felt so much guilt for what she did, 阿曼达对我说她对她的所作所为感到很愧疚
starting that fire. 她不该引发那场火灾
You must blame her to some degree. 你肯定多少会责怪她
What is this about? 这是怎么回事
Well, the foster home where we lived, 我们待的那个寄养家庭
Amanda and I were called invisibles-- 阿曼达和我被称为"隐形人"
The kind of kids adoptive parents wanted nothing to do with-- 就是那种养父母漠不关心的养子
Too old, too jaded. 我们年龄太大  经历太多
Only thing we had to rely on was each other. 我们只能相互依赖
Until one day, it looked like a family might actually 直到有一天  能遇到一个家庭
take her in after all. 真真正正的接纳她
I always thought that 我总觉得
she started that fire so they wouldn't want her, 她放那把火是想让他们放弃她
and... 然后
We could stay together. 我们就能在一起了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474357.html