《复仇》第16集 第20期:真朋友(在线收听

 We applaud your bravery, Mr. Porter. 我们为你的勇敢致敬  波特先生

Thank you, everyone, for being here tonight 谢谢大家今晚出席
and for helping us launch the Amanda Clarke foundation... 并资助阿曼达?克拉克慈善基金会成立
Jack, 杰克
What are you doing here? 你在做什么啊
Practicing. 演习
Practicing what? 演习什么
Lying through my teeth like you and Emily. 像你和艾米莉一样随口扯谎
Whoa, whoa, buddy-- 兄弟
I found the guy that you bought "The Rose Gray" From. 我找到卖你"露丝·格蕾"号的人了
What the hell's "The Rose Gray"? 什么"露丝·格蕾"号啊
The boat, Nolan. 那艘船  诺兰
You were the one who rescued me. 是你救了我
You were there the night Amanda died. 阿曼达死的那晚你在现场
Okay, Jack, listen, I-- 杰克  听着  我
No, no, no, no. 不  不  不  不
I'm done listening to you. 我不要听你解释
If you or Emily were my real friends, 如果你和艾米丽真是我的朋友
You would've told me the truth in the beginning. 那么你们一开始就该告诉我真相
And you wouldn't be here rubbing elbows 而且你们也不会在这里
with the people responsible for her death, 和害死她的人虚与委蛇了
The very people she came here to destroy. 她专程来消灭的人
What was that about? 怎么回事
Uh, nothing I can't handle. 小问题
You've got your hands full right now. 你现在够忙了
Not to mention vigorous and bold, 更何况她青春  勇敢
which is why I simply can't imagine a better soul 因此副主席之位
to join me as co-chair than Eli James. 非伊莱·詹姆斯莫属
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474359.html