《复仇》第16集 第22期:良心的谴责(在线收听

 Though maybe Kenny had a crisis of conscience? 不过肯尼好像受了良心的谴责

I gotta find him. 我得去找他
Jack, you need to let the police find him. 杰克  你得让警察去找
You have got a son and a brother 你还有儿子和弟弟
that need you alive and well. 你必须好好活着
The Ryan brothers? 至于瑞安兄弟俩
Don't let them take any more away from you than they already have. 别让他们从你这里夺走更多
You're right. 你说得对
I'm sorry I doubted you. 抱歉怀疑了你
I shouldn't be telling you this. 我不该告诉你
Telling me what, Daniel? What is going on? 告诉我什么  丹尼尔  发生了什么事
You probably won't believe it anyway. 估计你也不会相信
And here we are. 我们到这儿了
This house is the perfect spot for this. 在这所房子里说再好不过
No one knew better than David Clarke 最了解我目前处境的
what I'm going through right now. 就是大卫·克拉克
What are you talking about? 你在说什么
Daniel, are you in some kind of trouble? 丹尼尔  你遇到麻烦了吗
The people that brought down that plane all those years ago? 多年前飞机失事的幕后黑手
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474361.html