《复仇》第16集 第27期:传奇黑客(在线收听) |
Wait. It stopped. What happened? 等下 停止了 发生什么事了 Wait. Let me access the mainframe's code, 等下 让我进入主机程序
see what's tripping us up. 看看什么挡住了我们
This can't be. 不可能
What? What is it? 什么 这是什么
Ems... 艾米莉
I've seen this before. 我以前见过这个
All the forensic evidence, 所有的法庭证据
your e-mails, the account transfers-- 你的电子邮件 转账账目
everything that the Graysons had doctored 格雷森修改了所有的资料
to have you put away 他们收买了别人
was done by someone on the payroll. 把你送进监狱
Well, at first I didn't know who 起初我不知道是谁
until I started searching the log files. 直到我开始搜索记录文件
"The falcon." "猎鹰"
He's a hacker legend. 他是一个传奇黑客
At one point, I aspired to be him. 我曾希望跟他一样
His only flaw--his ego. 他唯一的缺点就是自负
He leaves his name in everything that he codes-- 他把自己的名字留在了他所编写的程序中
Enough, Nolan. 够了 诺兰
No, look, the Graysons paid a lot of people 不 听着 格雷森家雇佣了大批人
for a lot of lies. 编造这些谎言
But this is the one person 但是没有这个人的话
They could not have framed you without. 他们就没办法陷害你
- If I can just-- - enough! -如果我能 -够了
Listen, I appreciate everything that you're doing. 听着 我很感激你所做的一切
But I can't waste my time fighting anymore. 但我不能在这上面浪费时间了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474366.html |