《复仇》第17集 第6期:谎言的反驳(在线收听

 Did he tell you what he wrote in the letters? 他告诉过你信里写了什么吗

A rebuttal of everything that Treadwell lied about. 对特德韦尔所有谎言的反驳
When you never answered, 因为你从没回信
he created those journals for you. 所以他为你写下了那些日记
Look, Ems, there was nothing that David wrote 艾米  大卫写的那些信
that would've changed anything. 不能改变任何事
You know now--  你现在都知道了 
It could've changed everything, Nolan. 那能改变一切  诺兰
If I'd have known that my father was reaching out, 如果我知道我父亲还在关心我
I might not have lost him, 也许我就不会失去他
I might not have lit that fire, 也许我不会放那场火
I might not have gone to juvie. 也许我就不会被送进少管所
- And Amanda-- - Might. -而且阿曼达...  -那只是也许
Might still be alive. 也许还活着
Where are you going? 你要去哪
Driving down with Eli to manage our foster mother situation. 和伊莱一起去处理我们养母的事
But first, I want to check on Jack. 但首先  我想去看看杰克
Well, not to sound all needy, 不是我想黏着你
but we do have the whole Carrion/Padma's father 可我们手头确实有用蚀尸项目
exchange thing to deal with, 交换帕德玛父亲的事要做
and I could really use your help. 我需要你的帮助
And when the time comes, I'll be there. 必要的时候  我会帮忙
Aiden will fill you in. 艾登会向你解释的
Did you bring Carrion? 你把"蚀尸"带来了吗
What's that? 那是什么
It's a flash drive with a tracking device built into the head. 一个在顶端装了跟踪装置的闪存盘
We'll know where it is at all times. 我们能一直追踪它的位置
That's a good backup. 这个当后备不错
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474452.html