《复仇》第17集 第9期:虚度余生(在线收听) |
So we're getting new identities? 所以我们要换新的身份 Yeah. 没错
Aiden will get them to you and your father on the way to the airport. 艾登会在去机场的路上 把证件给你们
Where are we going? 我们要去哪里
I don't know. I... I can't know. 我不知道 我不能知道
Are you saying I may never see you again? 你是说我再也见不到你了吗
It's the only way to ensure that the Initiative never finds you. 这是确保联盟找不到你们的唯一方式
You'll have plenty of cash 你会有足够的现金
and substantial bank accounts-- 和充裕的银行储蓄
I don't care about any of that. 那些我都不在乎
I can't fly off somewhere 我不能就这么离开
and live the rest of my life without you. 去一个没有你的地方虚度余生
I love you. 我爱你
And I love you,too, 我也爱你
So much. 很爱
This isn't the way that things end for us. 我们之间不会就这么结束
Someday... you'll be... 总有一天 当你在
sitting on a beach somewhere, 哪个海滩上晒太阳的时候
and you'll find out that the Initiative was exposed 得知联盟被曝光瓦解的消息
and the threat is gone. 我们的威胁解除了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474455.html |