《复仇》第17集 第12期:上天的恩赐(在线收听

 But does that sound reasonable? 这些钱可以吗

You are truly a godsend, Victoria. 你真是上天对我的恩赐  维多利亚
Oh, don't be silly. 可别这么说
I figured Trey would have 我想特雷的手机里
Kenny's number in his phone, right? 会有肯尼的电话号码
So I-I rolled him. 所以我就偷来了
So you're sure that Kenny has no idea 那么你确定肯尼不会知道
that you're the one who was texting him? 是你给他发的短信
No, he's got no clue. 不会的  他不会知道
He thinks he's meeting Trey in a half an hour, though, 他还以为半个小时后要去球场见特雷呢
on the field, so you better get moving. 所以你现在要出发了
I'll watch Carl. 我会看好卡尔的
Thanks, man. 谢了  老弟
You got my vote, Mr. Grayson. 我会投票给你的  格雷森先生
What the hell's that about? 这是怎么回事
That would be me. I-I think I might have told Charlotte 是我的错  我跟夏洛特说
that they could use the bar for a press conference. 他们可以到酒吧来召开新闻发布会
I'm sorry. 对不起
Ah, Jack. 杰克
I wanted to thank you 我想谢谢你
for allowing us the use of the tavern. 让我们用酒吧召开发布会
Yeah, sure, but you'll have to excuse me. 不客气  但是我得走了
I'm running late. 我赶时间
Actually, we were hoping to discuss 实际上  我们希望能跟你谈谈
involving you with the campaign 关于让你在竞选活动中
in a more official capacity. 担任更正式的职位的事
Our very own, uh, "Joe the plumber," if you will. 就像是我们的代言人  如果你愿意的话
You want me to convince the poor guy 你们想让我去说服那些穷人们
to vote for the rich guy? 给你这个富人投票
In the most reductive terms, yes. 简单来说  就是这样
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474458.html