《复仇》第17集 第13期:替罪羊(在线收听

 I'll think about it. 我会考虑的

Apologies for the cloak and dagger. 很抱歉带你来这么隐蔽的地方
I know this place wasn't easy to find. 我知道这个地方不好找
No, I'm just happy to see you. 没关系  我很高兴能见到你
I've been... worried since we last spoke. 自从上次见面后  我一直很担心
Well, I have to admit, 我得承认
As much as I hate involving you in all of this... 尽管我很不想让你卷入到这些事中
it's, uh, it's a huge relief, 但是  能够再次向你倾诉
being able to confide in you again. 这让我感到轻松多了
Have you found a solution 你有没有找到办法来
- to your... - Here you are, sir. -解决你的...  -您的饮料  先生
Problem? 问题
I'm sorry, but they've chosen Aiden to take the fall... 我很抱歉  他们选了艾登来做替罪羊
If it comes to that. 如果真到了这一步
Look, Emily, you need to know, 艾米莉  你得知道
this wasn't about jealousy. 这不是因为我吃他的醋
It was the circumstances. 是形势所迫
All right, taking my father's seat on the board 他接替了我老爸在董事会的席位
made him the best option. 这让他成了替罪羊的最佳人选
Any idea what they're planning? 你知道他们在计划什么吗
No, I... I'm still digging there. 不知道  我还在调查
Listen, I promise, 我保证
I'll make sure you're safe, okay? 我不会让你有事的  好吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474459.html