《复仇》第17集 第17期:说好的不分开(在线收听

 Upset? I am livid. 何止不高兴  我快气死了

You told me this woman was a worthy cause. 你说找她来很有好处
I had to keep you out of the loop to keep your hands clean. 我必须瞒着你  这样你才是无辜的
You just shredded every bit of this foundation's credibility. 你让基金会名誉扫地
No. You spin this the right way, 不会  只要方式得当
people will see you as a hero. 就能在公众心中树立英雄形象
Be that as it may, 即使如此
you are no longer welcome in this foundation or in my home. 基金会和我家都不再欢迎你
Is it true? 这是真的吗
You set the fire? 是你放的火
Yes. 是的
The one you lit burned out. 你放的火熄灭了
So I restarted it. 我重新点燃了
But only to get you in trouble. 但我只是想让你惹麻烦
I didn't know how out of control it would get, 我不知道火势会变得难以控制
but... just that it was a matter of time 你被新家领走
before a family adopted you out. 只是时间问题
I mean, we had a pact to stay together. 我们说好了不分开的
Do you have any idea what lighting that fire did? 你知不知道那把火烧毁了什么
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474463.html