《复仇》第17集 第21期:竞选伙伴(在线收听

 Ah, Mr. Porter. 波特先生

Am I interrupting? 我打扰到你们了吗
No, no, no, no, not at all. 不不不  一点都没有
Ms. Davenport was just about to embark 达文波特小姐正要着手为我的
on some damage control for my campaign. 竞选活动做一些危机公关的工作
Now what can I do for you? 不知道有什么能够帮到你的
Well, I've--I've given some thought to your offer. 我仔细想了想你之前的邀约
And I accept. 我接受了
And I'm delighted. 我很高兴
After yesterday's fiasco, 经过昨天的惨败
there's no one I'd rather have beside me on the campaign trail. 我非常荣幸有你做我的竞选伙伴
Welcome aboard. 欢迎加入
Any luck? 有发现吗
Getting closer. The text was spoofed. 快了  那条信息是仿造的
it came from a computer, not a phone, 是由电脑发出的  不是手机
then was bounced around through several S.M.S. servers. 然后经由多个服务器跳转
I am just pulling up the header details now. 我正在掉出抬头细节了
Look. There it is again. 看  又是这个东西
Falcon's signature. 猎鹰的标志
The falcon's working for the initiative? 猎鹰是为联盟工作的吗
Well, they must have poached him from the Graysons 他们一定是在他陷害完大卫·克拉克以后
after he helped frame David Clarke. 把他从格雷森手中挖走了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474467.html