《复仇》第18集 第1期:终极离婚(在线收听) |
Wow. Start your reveng-ines. 开动你的复仇引擎吧 That's him, right on cue. 是他 果然不出所料
Look, I know he's getting in deep with the Graysons. 听着 我知道他和格雷森一家纠缠不清
So... what do you two have brewing? 所以 你俩到底在谋划什么
I had nothing to do with that. 我和这事儿一点关系也没有
Jack still won't let me in. 杰克仍然不愿告诉我
Nolan, your friends need you. 诺兰 你的朋友们需要你
You can't keep hiding away in this cave. 你不能总躲在自己的小世界里
And if we're gonna find Padma, 如果我们想要找到帕德玛
I think I have a good idea. You just need to trust me. 我有一个主意 但你得相信我
Ah, the R.S.V.P.s to the Grayson masquerade... 这一大堆格雷森化装舞会的回复函
each one a person 每人都
who'll pretend to be your friend for the night. 试图在当晚扮演你的朋友
You know, try as you might, 你大可一试
you are not gonna ruin my good mood for the day, 但是无论如何你也毁不了我今天的好心情
or my ball, which, if memory serves, 或者我的舞会 而且如果我记得没错
we had to cancel last year due to your murder charge. 去年的舞会因为你的谋杀指控而取消了
Yeah, don't remind me. 别揭我的伤疤
Lisi Miller can't make it. 丽希·米勒来不了
It appears she's headed 她似乎得去
for a friend's "destination divorce", 一个朋友的"终极离婚"
whatever that is. 谁知道那是什么
But Sloane Hanover's going to be there. 但斯洛娜·汉诺威会参加
She's dying to see you. 她迫不及待要见你了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474470.html |