《复仇》第18集 第2期:拿生命冒险(在线收听

 You're dying to set me up. 你迫不及待要让我相亲了

Well, it has been over six weeks since 自你无法取得艾米莉的谅解后
your failed reconciliation attempt with Emily. 已经过去六星期了
Yes, based on a threat from the Initiative. 是啊  那是因为联盟的威胁
The picture and the bullets, remember? 照片和子弹  你还记得吗
You know I'd never risk Emily's life, 你知道无论我多想和她在一起
no matter how much I want her by my side. 我都不会拿她的生命冒险
Well, all the more reason not to hold out hope. 所以你更不该抱希望了
Regardless, I'm looking forward to tonight. 无论如何  我非常期待今晚
The women will come, whether I bid them or not. 无论我邀不邀请  女士们都会来的
Like you've ever approved of any girl I've chosen myself. 说得跟你认可过我自己选的任何女孩似的
For good reason. 我的理由都很充分
Conrad's at the Stowaway. 康拉德现在在偷渡者酒吧
Shouldn't you be there as well? 难道你不也应该在那里吗
Yes, but these R.S.V.P.S came to campaign headquarters. 但是这些回复函寄到了竞选总部
I thought you'd appreciate it if I dropped them off. 我想你会希望我把它们捎给你的
Ah, the lovely people who've bought their way in. 这些可是那些花钱参加舞会的好人呢
And apparently one who's been waiting 很明显  这位等了
40 years for the honor. 40年才得到这个机会
In addition to the charming message, 除了这条迷人的信息外
It's postmarked 1973. 邮戳显示这是1973年发出的
So either someone's having a good Halloween laugh, 不是某人想做个万圣节恶作剧
or the postal service really has outdone itself. 就是我们的邮政系统终于发挥了功效
The nausea you've been feeling 你所感到的恶心和
and the dizziness-- they're symptoms of pregnancy. 晕厥  都是怀孕的症状之一
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474471.html