《复仇》第18集 第11期:美味的蟹饼(在线收听) |
Before you fire away, 在你提问之前 I just want to thank you for the best crab cakes 我想对你表示感谢 你为这个小镇
this town has to offer. 提供了最美味的蟹饼
And I'm certainly gonna have 要是我哪天想家了
some flown to Albany if I ever get homesick. 我一定会让人空运一些到奥尔巴尼市
Well, thank you, Mr. Grayson. 谢谢你 格雷森先生
Amanda Porter was a friend of mine. 阿曼达·波特生前是我的朋友
- And I know we all miss her. - Yeah. -我知道大家都很怀念她 -是的
So my question is, 所以我的问题就是
when the truth about jury tampering 陪审团篡改了他父亲的审判结果
in her father's trial came out, 当这一丑闻爆出时
You vowed to take action. 你曾保证会有所行动
What's your plan, or are you gonna allow the government 那你的计划是什么 或者说你打算纵容
to sweep David Clarke under the rug again? 政府再次使大卫·克拉克沉冤不得昭雪吗
Where the hell did that question come from? 这该死的问题谁想出来的
Now look, uh... 听我说
Let's say somebody was able 如果说有人能够
to remove this leverage you're talking about. 搞定你所说的手握大权的人
Is the deal back on? 交易能够重新进行吗
As it stands, Mr. Ryan, 照现在的情况来说 瑞安先生
That's a purely hypothetical question. 这只不过是个纯粹的假设罢了
Tom, look, 汤姆 听我说
I speak for my late wife when I say 我是指我已故的妻子
I personally asked Conrad not to-- 私下让康拉德不要去
No, I'll--I'll answer. I'll answer, Jack. 没事 我可以回答 我可以 杰克
Tom, when I'm elected, 汤姆 如果我能当选
I fully intend to reopen that case. 我非常愿意重审这个案子
And if judicial impropriety is proven, 而且如果查实有司法不公正的地方
I will take every appropriate measure 我会尽一切努力来为大卫·克拉克
to secure a presidential pardon for David Clarke. 争取到总统特赦令
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474661.html |