打工姐妹花第二季 第204期:向神婆讨教(在线收听

 Interesting. She's a psychic, but she needs a bell to tell her someone's here. 有意思。神婆居然需要在门上挂个铃铛才能知道有人来了。

Max, please don't make me do this. I don't want to hear any more bad things. 麦克斯,不要逼我来嘛。我不想再听到任何坏事了。
Nothing bad's gonna happen. 不会发生什么坏事啦
She's gonna tell you, you have a bright, love-filled future. 她会告诉你,你有一个充满爱的光明未来。
Or I'm gonna kick her in the crystal balls. 不然我会狠狠踹她的水晶"球"。
Hello, girls. I'll tell you your future as soon as I finish eating. 你们好,姑娘们。我一吃完饭就给你们预测未来。
It'll only take a minute. Since I quit smoking, I eat like a prisoner. 几分钟就好。戒烟之后,我就像饿死鬼投胎一样。
Come, sit, ruminate on your wishes and dreams. 过来坐下,冥思下自己的愿望和梦想。
Well, my wish is that you give my friend her money back, 我的愿望是你能把钱还给我的朋友,
and my dream is that I'm a backup dancer for Missy Elliott. 我的梦想是成为梅西·埃丽奥特的伴舞员。
Great. A wise-ass. Do you want to know your future or not? 很好。自作聪明的人。你们到底想不想知道自己的未来?
Um, you already told me my future. That's why we're here. 你已经告诉过我了。所以我们才来这里。
You said I'd never find love. 你说我会一生无爱了。
When did I say that? And you, tough guy, don't say, "Well, you're the psychic." 我什么时候说的?还有你,小悍妞,千万不要说"你是神婆你会不知道吗"。
Maybe she is a psychic, because I am a tough guy and I was gonna say that. 或许她真的是神婆,因为我的确是个悍妞,而且我也打算这么说。
You know, it's hard to remember. I see a lot of sad, single girls. 我很难记住每个人。我一天见那么多可怜的单身妹。
But looking at you right now, it makes sense. 但现在仔细看看你,我的话也不无道理。
And here. Take your phony crystal back. And I'm not so sure this is a real crystal. 给。把你骗人的水晶拿回去。我连这是不是真水晶都说不准。
It looks like one of those vegan deodorant things. And we want our money. 这看起来像腋下除臭剂之类的。把我们的钱还来。
Oh, okay. What just happened? 好吧。你刚干嘛了?
I put a curse on you. 我对你下诅咒了。
Max, you said nothing bad was gonna happen! 麦克斯,你说过不会有坏事发生的!
Well, I'm not a psychic, and neither is she. 我又不是神婆,不过她也不是。
Laugh, buster. Nothing in life will go your way, and you will live under a dark cloud. 尽管笑吧,小鬼。你人生的一切都会变得不如意,你会永远被不祥的乌云笼罩着。
Will this dark cloud merge with the current dark cloud above me or fly alongside of it? 请问那朵乌云会跟现在笼罩在我上方的乌云合体吗,还是默默地飘在旁边?
Look, we don't want to trouble you, 我们也不想麻烦你,
but if you could remove the curse and possibly that noodle on your blouse... 但如果你能高抬贵手解除诅咒,再顺手把你衣服上的面也弄掉...
Oh, no. Did you just... 不是吧,你刚是不是...
Cursed you too. Tell you what. 顺便诅咒了你。这样吧。
I'll lift both curses for 50, or else your whole life will come crashing down all around you. 50块就替你们解咒。不然,妹子你不给钱,人事物都掉下来。
The only way I'm giving a strange woman 50 bucks is if I'm walking out of here with a genital piercing. 除非我在你店里给性器官穿了环,否则我不会随便给陌生女人50块钱。
I do that as well. 这个我也能做哦。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/474931.html